Thursday, January 4, 2007

i think we can call that exigent circumstances.

had i gone into constitutional law like i had originially planned, i'd have a lot to do right about now.
(but that's for another day)

colleges are funny things. every school i've talked with has been more than gracious with me regarding applications (not that i've been that bad) yale has given me a week to get them a recording, n'western told me to just send in my application --- i'm not so disheartened (and trust me, i've lost my share of sleep over this) i mean this is the moment, you know?

colleges also cost a lot of freaking money. i'm going back to new york without money which was so not my plan. i kind of forgot that it would cost $72 to get old grades. yeah.

and by the way, what is a world memory champion anyway?!

No comments: